Friday, 29 January 2016

400 Thank You's!

While filtering through Instagram, I've noticed that I actually hit 400 followers. It really got me thinking about starting out, and how truly amazing freelancing has gone so far. I've slowly built up clients and work, and now four years later, great opportunities are in the works, and ahead.

Starting out, I was really worried about keeping up with finding jobs, and getting the name out there. But thanks to connecting with people, and word of mouth, I've got to establish something, that thanks to all your support, I'm now quite proud of. It may be a small business in comparison, but it's perfect for what I need.

Basically, if you're reading this, I wanted to say thank you. Thanks for all the likes, shares, comments, and commissions. Without all this support, I wouldn't get to do what I love for a living. It truly means the world. And most of all, thanks for following!

Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. You deserve it! Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much that's so sweet :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete