Sunday, 22 April 2012

Purple Roses

Hey everyone, I would like to start off by apologizing for not posting anything this last while. I've been quite busy these past two weeks, and haven't really had a chance to update things. Though I've been working on mainly websites right now I've had a brief week of just illustrations.

This picture above was a very special illustration for me to draw. We recently lost someone dear to us, and I was asked by a cousin of mine to come up with a tattoo design as a memorial piece. Above is the final drawing that I came up with, that was created digitally with Photoshop and my tablet. I really felt my cousin's idea was elegant, and wanted to keep it soft and prominent on the purple rose as focus. In the end it was one of the more meaningful works I've done, and was honoured to make it.

Until next time,

2 comments: